Sunday 26 February 2012

Day 25 & 26: More births!

Today I woke up to splendid news, Gertie the guinea pig had given birth. Here are her babies!

There's definitely a theme with ginger babies with these piggies - thanks Brad! Our branch manager Susie popped round my flat to drop off an emergency bale of hay and some veggies (thank you Susie!) because my greedy lot have been extra greedy this week. Mouse even ate some kale for Susie - how rude, she never does for me!

I also received pictures of the baby bunnies - they are massive now and it won't be long before they will be ready for adoption too!

Petina's babies are growing fast...

And in other news I received my Liverpool Half Marathon race info!
So if you haven't already please consider sponsoring me - all money raised is going to the piggies & rabbits I talk about on this blog. You can see my Just Giving Page here.

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.