Monday 12 March 2012

Day 39 & 40: Good news!

We've had some great developments in the last few days!
* Brad piggy is reserved pending bonding with a lady friend.
* Ralph piggy is reserved, again pending successful bonding with 2 ladies.
* Petina & baby Biscuit are reserved.

We just need homes for...
* Juba & Cyril male babies as a pair
* Gertie & baby Spook
* Mouse & her 2 daughters Cosmo & Nova
* Mouse's male baby Otto (needs an older relaxed single male or neutered female).

You can see them all on our website - I'll be putting Mouse and co up on Friday.

They are growing really well and have found their little voices. They trot around chatting to eachother at dinner time - it's very sweet to watch. I'll try and get a video. Mouse is a very confident girl when it comes to food, standing on her back legs and chewing on the bars of her cage till I pop some tasty treats in!

Here are the latest pictures of them...





Incase you didn't know (unlikely!) I am running the Liverpool Half Marathon on Sunday for all the guineas and rabbits rescued from the Booth's Garden Centre fire in January (see Day 1 blog post). I'm nearly at my target but please help me get there!

You can text donate by texting - IAAL65 £1 to 70070


Thank you everyone that has donated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.